Monday, May 10, 2010

She's Got Everything

So I finished my box of Peanut Butter Crunch and am now slipping into the cereal version of post-partum depression. This "cereal" really was one of the best things I ever tasted. Mostly because, I'm pretty sure, it was just balls of sugar that had some peanut butter flavour to them. Like, stuff made my teeth rot and I eat a fuck-ton of candy, which gives me some type of higher tolerance but not at all because that's not how it works wouldn't it just make them rot faster I'm only now realizing how dumb this sentence is and it should have ended a long time ago.

Anyways, um yea. Cool, story bro! The Stephen Egerton album went up for stream today. I talked about it already but short recap: Guitar player for both my 2nd and 7th favourite bands writes a bunch of songs in down time. He can't sing so he gets all of his punk-rock-star friends to do it for him and holy fuck does it rule. The best part of the album (unsurprisingly) (also I think best part, I only listened to it all the way through for the first time today) is the track that has Milo (from aforementioned 2nd favourite band) as the singer. It's the first time they've been on a track together since the last Descendents album. Rad fucking song.

You can check that shit out here.

There was a new How I Met Your Mother on tonight. The episode was good but I think for the most part the show jumped the shark this season. It was just like oh, Barney says something about boobs while Lily and Marshal have some weird married life fiasco Robin doesn't want to date that guy but actually does and Ted is still single every episode. Whatevs dog.

These posts are way longer than they should be. I plan to go to bed early, but then get way too fucking stoked watching Buffy The Vampire and find ways to occupy my time while I'm still awake. So I guess this is the result. Ah well, whaddyaganado.

No comments:

Post a Comment