Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Leap Of Faith




























My brother got back from Europe yesterday. Even though he'd been up for about 48 hours, coming back his first comments on getting to the house were "So Tim, you got some PBR's downstairs?" He had a wicked rad time and brought back tons of cool shit and cooler stories. Yea.

Q: How good are The Smoking Popes?
A: Very fucking good!

I'm not scheduled to work as much as I thought I would be. In fact, I'm not working for a bout two weeks. On one hand this is good. There is tons of rad stuff going on that I want to do and tons of rad people to see and tons of rad PBR's to be drank. On the other hand I have a limited amount of funds that need to stretched out over a period that is longer than I would prefer. Damn yo. So I guess once I run out of money I'll have to revert to my life before my tax return. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment