Thursday, May 13, 2010

Killing It Will Only Make It Stronger

So awhile I entered a contest by The Flatliners. You had to explain why you deserved to win in six words or less. A lot of people said how much they love the band and stuff, one guy even wrote out a whole paragraph saying how much the band means to him (I could probably do that too, 25 live performances and counting). But I just wrote "Because I have six dicks". I dunno, I just tried to write the least funny thing I could think of. Not even so lame that it's funny, just like "wow, that was dumb". Hey it worked! I won! The first time they shipped the package it got lost in the mail, so I got a new one. Here's the contents:

  • 1 No Use For A Name shirt
  • 1 Flatliners shirt
  • The Flatliners "Cynics" 7"
  • Against Me! "From Her Lips To God's Ears Remix" 12"
  • The Flatliners "Cavalcade"
  • Dead To Me "Little Brother"
  • Dead To Me "African Elephants"
  • Fat Wrecktrospective (Anthology+history of the label)
  • The Flatliners "The Great Awake"
  • Choking Victim patch
  • Against Me! patch
  • Descendents Cool To Be You sticker
  • Strike Anywhere Dead Fm sticker
  • Against Me! Searching For A Former Clarity sticker
  • Fat Wreck Chords plastic banner that's about 2' by 3'
  • Rock Against Bush cardboard thing that's signed by someone I can't makeout
  • Dead To Me African Elephants poster signed by the band
  • Flatliners Cavalcade poster signed by the band
  • Lagwagon, Lawrence Arms and A Wilhelm Scream 2006 tour poster
  • Dead To Me Little Brother poster
I am fucking stoked beyond belief. Thank you so fucking much Fat Wreck Chords.

Yo you should listen to this band! They were really fucking good yesterday and their EP rips:

No comments:

Post a Comment