Thursday, May 6, 2010

High-School Dropouts Don't Go To Reunions

Too many useless posts! I know!

Upsides to being home:
  • No picks left, so I'm practicing with my fingers. Desperately trying to get my right hand up to Bri Robinson speed
  • Caught the writing bug again. I fucking love writing
  • Tons of time think
  • Tons of time to sleep
  • Tons of time to not wear pants
  • Tons of time to listen to great tunes
Downsides:
  • No money still. This makes plans very hard to make. Like flat broke, no cash
  • Don't get to see some people as much as I'd like. This will change shortly.
I was kind of bummed for some reason, but that changed later in the day. I'd like to think I'm getting pretty good at this PMA thing.

Yea! (Done in a Dave McWane at the start of "Evil Girl, Angry Girl" voice)

Sidenote:
I post ALL songs on here all the time. I think they are a very good band. If you have been in a relationship (which I'm assuming all 3 readers of this thing have), then you should find their music very relatable. It's poppy as all hell and the words that accompany it get me through the day. Still contend that ALL/Descendents are the best band at writing love songs ever and I'll defend that to the death. Give 'em a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment