Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Garage Looks Cleaner When You Look At It Sideways From High

I basically have three goals for the summer:

1. Have a bunch of fun with my best friends. Enough to make up for barely seeing them through the rest of the year.

2. Save a decent amount of money. Enough to not have to ask my parents for money. Because doing that makes me feel like the world's biggest asshole. I really don't like doing it.

3. (Probably also the most important) Not be an asshole to a bunch of people. Looking back on the last little part of my life I feel like I gave a lot of shit to a few people who didn't deserve. I want to change that and make up for it. I like to think that most of the time I'm a pretty nice person, but sometimes I don't give people time or respect.

So yea, not going to be an asshole.

This band is kind of my soundtrack to doing so. I've talked about them tonnes, so I won't go into detail. In short; poppy, cute, catchy. What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment