Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Last Song

I really should be writing this essay. It was due this morning. But I honestly just don't care. I'm sure I'll hammer out some garbage tomorrow maybe. Oh well.

I have never been more ready for school to be over. I just do not want to deal with the University of Guelph right now. I feel like if I didn't have these last essays to write and just finals, I'd be fine, but I can't change that now so oh well. I feel like I'm actually on top of my life and it's so weird considering I'm usually not at all when I leave school. But whatever! I'm just gonna ride it out, because I like it.

I'm really looking forward to summer. I have an interview at the Art Gallery of Ontario next monday regarding working there. I know it'll be a cold day in hell before I get full time there now, but anything is promising. I'd just like to get my foot in the door and maybe not have to haul the dumbest fucking kids that the GTA has to offer out of the water a few days a week. Plus I like art and shit, y'know?

Big plans for summer 2010!: Zoo round 2! Kool-Aid plot for real! Drinking all day with no purpose and listening to Kazzer! Skateboarding! Warped Tour! Hangs of epic proportions! Skateboarding! All days vinyl sessions with my closest brahs! Skateboarding! Konrad's cottage round 2! Skateboarding! Hopefully guiding groups of people around Toronto's premier art collection! See all the people I don't get to in Guelph!

Some sweet shows are bound to happen too. Already have Joey Cape, Crime In Stereo, Strike Anywhere, Bane(!), and Warped Tour lined up.

The cure for a tuesday night crap-o-rama? The doctor prescribes copious amounts of the Descendents and All! No, All!

No comments:

Post a Comment