Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Your Turbo Lover

It's exam time. Unlike most people, I don't freak out when finals roll around. Rather than stress about little obscure facts about things, I see it as a time to relax, read some stuff and try to remember that stuff as best I can. It's usually really pacifying for me because not only is it a low-stress time for me, but it also signals the end of the year. Woo-hoo.

Something else: DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE HOW REAL SHIT IS GOING TO GET IN X-MEN SOON? Seriously. They're dropping hints about Blade, She-Hulk and Spiderman joining the team. HOLY FUCK!

If you know me, you know I have a gigantic soft spot for shitty metal. Lately Judas Priest has been occupying that spot. Accompanied by bubble spinner.

Cool, mostly blogging because it feels like I haven't written one in awhile and it's a nice break from the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment