Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I've Got Stars That I'm Still Chasing, I Don't Know Why I Complain

Since I had to go to Ontario Place training this weekend (another summer in hell!) one of my exams had to get moved into the first week of the writing period (last week). As a result I finished my exams incredibly early and nobody else is done yet.

So I have tons of free time on my hands. Probably asking yourself (who are we kidding no you aren't) "Well, Tim what do you hope to accomplish with your schedule wiped clean?" You know what the answer is? Absolutely nothing. I'm going to do nothing and it is going to kick tons of ass.

So far today I've:
  • skateboarded (landed a new trick!)
  • listened to Off With Their Heads and A Wilhelm Scream a bunch
  • watched They Live (Rowdy Roddy Piper killing aliens that he can only see when he wears special sunglasses)
  • killed the end of season 2 of Arrested Development
  • practiced bass a bunch
And fuck, to me that is a pretty stellar day. I'm a simple guy, don't have a bunch of needs. So if a day consists of watching two episodes of X-Men while I eat breakfast and proceeding to stomp a backside 180 behind Bruce Lee's, I'd feel like a dick for asking for anything more.

You could say I'm being a lazy piece of shit, but I'd say I'm having the time of my life.

Come hang? Plz and thx.

K off to watch the remainder of Arrested D, Office Space, Porky's II, the Blue Jays probably lose and hopefully continue my hot streak of shitty skating.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment