Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Hard To Stay Warm When The Cold's In Your Bones

Today is the biggest write-off that has ever been written off. Yesterday we had a barbeque at Dwyer's house and logically, drank for 12 hours. It was a beautiful day and obviously I jumped at the opportunity to cruise around without sleeves. So what I'm left with is the outline of a tank-top and a hat burned onto one side of body and a day full of gigantic dumps because all I ate yesterday was bbqed meat and drank beer. So probably I'm going to stay on my futon, continue not wearing pants, listen to RVIVR, watch some Buffy The Vampire Slayer, continue my gigantic Ergs! binge and bask in my glorious headache.

If you want to know what it's like to hangout with my friends and I, yesterday was a pretty good indication. Start the festivities real early, just 'cause. The only soundtrack acceptable is non-stop Kim Mitchell. You can tell who my friends were and who the U of T engineers were because one group was casually eating at the front of the deck while the others were being ridiculous. I love my friends.

Obviously everyone says that their friends are the best, but mine really are an incredible group of people. I'm friends with a lot of different types of people, you know from all the different types of "cliques", from jocks to punkers to g's. But I've found that I have a really good douche-dar and can tell when someone is asshole, whether they show it or not, so it's easy to avoid jackasses. But my friends are always nervous to meet my other friends, since they're different types of people. The reaction is always the same: "Man, I had so much fun. Your friends rule". I'm really proud of this.

So I guess what I'm saying is come have some pbr's with us. We can blare "I Am A Wild Party" and wear dumb shirts. It'll be a good time.

You know what would be great? If the comments I got on this blog weren't just all Asian spam links. Seriously go check. There's almost one on every goddamn post.

No comments:

Post a Comment