Thursday, November 18, 2010

For The Title Of This Post, Insert Any Terrible Rap Lyric About Smoking Weed

I have not been updating this thing very often lately. This is because I have a literal mound of work to do. By a week Monday I need to write somewhere in the vicinity of 50 pages worth of essays and do a presentation. This is fucking hard. As much I was would like to write about things I actually care and think about, there's no time for that. So no more joints and only library.

But I guess I can squeeze out a post without much substance. This is sort of relevant. I'm laying off the recreational narcotics because whatever it is that let's your brain work properly and get things done, weed is filled with the opposite. It just makes me want to sit around and listen to music and watch stupid cartoons on TV (Squidbillies?). But anyways here are my favourite songs to listen to after a session of inhalation:

Speed Metal?

80's Post-Punk?

90's Indie?

Goth? Emo? Pop? I don't know how to label The Cure, but I love them.


...And just because putting this on when we do is a favourite past time of my house:
Shitty-generic-80's pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment