Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In Order For You To Play To This Record, We Must Tune Your Guitar To Ours. We Will Start With The First String.

Remember when I said I would come through with that Mixtapes EP? Well here you go. That EP been getting loads of plays lately. Very, very good!

Hey, so Kid Dynamite is reuniting for This Is Hardcore fest in Philly. I'm putting semi-serious thought into attending. While I most likely shouldn't because it will cost loads and loads of money, I imagine I would stop caring the second they tear into "Give 'Em The Ripped One". We'll see how that plays out I guess.

I watched Kick-Ass yesterday and if you haven't seen it yet, you totally fucking should because it rules super hard.

This is kind of an awkward time because the only time I work is weekends, which is sort of the opposite of everyone else. I also haven't gotten my first paycheck yet, so even though I have loads of time to do things, I do not have loads of money to do those things. Because now the TTC is $3, so me going anywhere with people would probably involve about $9 in transit fare on average. Plus factor food and shit and you've got close to a $20 day on your hands. These aren't very feasible when you've got about $70 in your bank account. So I've just got to pick and choose my places to have fun.

The result is days of me listening to lots of music in my room and watching a lot of baseball.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment