Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Tried To Think Of A Quote From The Movie, But Forgot All The Good Ones

Stuff yo:

First, go here. Stream of the new Off With Their Heads record. I like them lots. You'll also like them if you're a fan of the following things: simple punk songs, gruff vocals, great melody and heart-on-your-sleeve lyrics that are extremely dark. Ryan doesn't beat around the bush with his song writing. He feels shitty and puts it all out there. So I guess if you hate heartfelt music, stay away from this one.

This band !Attention! is from Toronto. Rad pop-punk and probably breaking the Guiness world record for gruffest vocals ever. They're super fun though. New EP just came out and is free to download on this webpage.

Also; where did the saying "beat around the bush" come from? I tried looking that up after I typed above, but came up with nothing.

I watched The Stranger starring "Stone Cold" Steve Austin today. I laughed a lot. You should only watch that if you enjoy movies that are so completely terrible that they become funny like I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment