Sunday, June 20, 2010

Say Something

And follow up blog.

I usually start writing a blog (when it's not a post about a specific band/album/etc. or just a random one-liner thing) with a pretty decent idea of how it's going to start, then continue to flow and touch on all these great ideas that I for some reason feel the need to share. About, and I am ball-parking this figure, 100% of the time it winds up going differently and doesn't turn out the way I wanted it to sound. And I think "Fuck, why can't I get this to sound the way I want". But then I post it anyways.

Oh well.

Also, thinking about this randomly. I've never listened to all of Brand New's "Your Favourite Weapon". I listen to "Seventy Times Seven" on YouTube all the time and love the shit out of it. Like really, a lot. But some reason I have never put effort into looking past it. Weird, no?

Hopesick is nostalgia city right now for two summers ago and a good break from the gargantuan Living With Lions and blink-182 binge I've been on since Friday.

I've also been thinking of switching to a tumblr. Can I move all of this shit there? Tumblr seems a little cooler and I could probably link it up to other sites I use. But mostly I just like to write long posts, so maybe this would be better. I dunno. Input?

Plus I could probably make it look cooler that way.

See I just got you, nothing is cooler than metal shark with a "Heavy Metal" reject riding it.

Okay, done for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment