Monday, June 7, 2010

Camping Up With Rats, Having Some Meltdowns

I have nothing to say. I find that this happens when I don't write for awhile. It applies to any type of writing. If I don't write in this thing for awhile, I'm hard pressed to come up with something interesting enough for someone to want to read it, which is I guess part of why I started this. On the other hand if I get into a groove and write a bunch, I find it pretty easy to crank out shit every day. Same goes for school, the first essay is always to the hardest and after that they just walk out. Similar thing in writing songs, they come in batches I find.

So is this pattern because of something happening that's inspiring? Or because I'm bored have nothing else to do? Or because some days I can overcome my laziness just enough to write on this blog?

I dunno. And how many more times am I allowed to write about having nothing to say?

Back to all these Thrasher mags and the new This Is Hell cd.

Rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment