Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Guess That's Why We're Awesome

!ATTENTION! is really radical pop-punk band from Toronto. They're poppy but rough, put on a very fun live show and are definitely up there as my favourite band based out of the GTA right now. They added a bunch of new merch to their facebook page and then posted a new song today! Two awesome things! One, there is a release titled Another Year by them coming out on August 8 2011. Ep or full-length? I don't know, but either way I'm fucking stoked. Two, the new song is called "Shirts Off, Party On". I love the fuck out of this band and really wish that my stupid broken dryer in Guelph didn't burn and permanently stain the design on the front of my !ATTENTION! shirt.

You should really, really think about pressing play below right now. Glenn and the guys are awesome and very nice dudes.


No comments:

Post a Comment