Thursday, April 14, 2011

Look How Jaded I Can Be

It's almost the end of the semester! I have my last assignment due tomorrow and after that it's just hanging out for a week. I love having nothing to do. It is the best. I'm not even sick anymore either! And it's nice out!

Day 17: A song you hear often on the radio.

I don't listen to the radio. I don't to come off as trying to sound "punker than thou", but it doesn't play anything I like, so I just don't listen to it. We do play the galaxy radio 70's channel all day at work though. It really sucks for the most part, but I get really stoked whenever this comes on because, well, Thin Lizzy rules.


Day 18: A song you wish you heard often on the radio.

This band should be absolutely massive. Whenever I hear this song, it reminds me of John Hughes/coming-of-age movies, because I think this song would be perfect for one. It's like the Replacements meets indie rock and I love it.


Day 19: A song from our favourite album.

This has been my favourite album for a long time and I'm pretty sure that will never change. When I feel like shit, these songs make me feel a lot better.


Day 20: A song you listen to when you're angry.

Every year at school I have to go and pick up my student loan. Last year I was missing one of the things I needed. So they made me come back another day with something else. Then I had to do that again. Then I had to go somewhere to get a social insurance card replacement. But they didn't send me to the right place, so I had to drive out to somewhere else to finally get it and receive my student loan 5 days later. It takes a lot to piss me off, but I was steaming at this point. Anyways coming home from all that shit I was blaring this.

No comments:

Post a Comment