Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Darkness Fill My Heart With Pain

Should I make a pun about smoking drugs because it's April 20th? No, I shouldn't. At least this 30 day song challenge shit is almost done, right?

Day 21: A song you listen to when you're happy.
Wasn't there already "a song that makes you happy"? And "one that makes you sad"? Anyways, I always put this album on when I'm in a partying mood. Which would also be a happy mood.

(I realize there's a long intro, but this was definitely the funniest version of the song on youtube. Deal with it.)


Day 22: A song you listen to when you're sad.
When I'm bummed out, rather than listen to sad songs that will only make my mood worse, I try to play happy music to get me in a good mood again. Stuff from this album generally does the trick.


Day 23: A song that you want to play at your wedding.
Best love song of all time. There is no question about that.


Day 24: A song that you want to play at your funeral
I am totally serious about this. I've told my friends many times that on the occasion of my death, I want this to be the song when my casket comes out. Funerals are fucking sad enough already, I want people to smile for at least a second at mine. Baby we ain't born to mourn and there's no hope in mope.


Day 25: A song that makes you laugh.
The song is funny enough already, but it always reminds of one band practice with my first band. We were tuning/getting everything ready and my friend Damien busted out the guitar line to this. Without any hesitation, my friend Erik and I joined in on drums and bass respectively. I did the "TIMMMAAAAY"s and Damien did the "and the lords of the underworld!". I guess you had to be there.


Day 26: A song that you can play on an instrument.
I guess this isn't as interesting as would be with most people. I don't want to sound conceited, but I play guitar and bass so I know a bunch of songs. It would be cooler if this was my brother, because he could post "Brain Stew" by Green Day because it's the only song he knows how to play on guitar, or something along those lines. Anyways, this is my favourite song to play on bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment