Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm Sorry My Friends If I've Become Drunk With Power

It's been awhile since I've written anything in this blog, so please bear with me.

I know I've said this already a few times, but unless I'm the habit of writing every (or almost every) day, I find it very hard to think of things to write. Obviously this is a vicious cycle because that only adds to the blogless streak that I'm already on. This sucks for two reasons: Firstly, I feel accomplished when I write a lot, so not putting anything up makes me feel pretty lazy. Secondly, these long streaks of nothing eventually lead to a blog about writer's block/having nothing to say and writing an entry about it like this one. And I may be mistaken, but reading about this sucks.

But it's necessary, you know?

I dunno, Wayfarer's a rad band. Here's a new song by them. It rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment