Sunday, March 20, 2011

Are You Restless Like Me?

My mind is drawing a blank because it was melted by this movie yesterday:





























So here's some songs I like:

Ever since the first time I heard this, I've thought that it is a great "fuck you" song towards an ex-girlfriend. It's been awhile since my last relationship, but I still love songs like this one.


The Replacements are definitely one of the quintessential punk bands and this is probably their most well known song, but I'm still lovin' it lately.


I've getting into Against Me! pretty hard lately (as you can probably tell by that last post). Somewhat related to the last song, I think their last album sounds like The Replacements but with Tom singing, which is pretty much why I like it so much. This isn't off that album, but I think it's up there as their best and is definitely the best number of New Wave. I also think that this is a fucking great live video of them and shows how great they are live. Girl behind the drummer gets an F for not paying attention to the rock.




No comments:

Post a Comment