Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Gonna Need Breath In Those Lungs






















Hey! You should totally listen to these songs. They are both on my summer playlist, which is getting pretty big as well as getting pretty epic.

Chixdiggit is pop-punk. Catchy as fuck. I discovered this song via my Fat Wrecktrospective and absolutely adore it. Oh yea and lyrics about girls and all that shit.


Still continuing on my Alkaline Trio binge. The new cd is okay. Half the songs are good and half are bad. The good ones just knock the ball out of the park. The bad ones are meh. This is a b-side that only came with the deluxe edition, but had it been included with the actual album, would definitely be one of the best songs. I think if you pay close attention to the lyrics, the song will become pretty easy to relate to. Or maybe I'm the world's biggest softy. Either or I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment