Monday, July 26, 2010

I Promised I'd Never Grow Up, That's Why I Never Did

So Blogger made this new stats thing that can show you all this shit about how many people go to your blog, how they get to your blog, which posts they read, etc. I think it's really rad and extremely interesting.

Like I suspected, a ton of the visits for this thing are via the link posted on my facebook profile. Cool, you guys know how much of a moron I am. Thanks for checking it out regardless of that.

I got a ton of traffic from people searching for Wonder Years downloads and Wonder Years lyrics. In fact my most read post is the one that is just copy and past of the shpeal that accompanied "The Upsides" from the band. I like this because it shows there is an interest in a band that I love a lot. One thing though. Instead of downloading their album you should really buy it. One: It's a fucking rad album, definitely my favourite of the year. Two: The band went through something like 4 vans and a trailor in one month and are still making it out on tour. They're in gross debt, you should help that.

Not surprisingly, essentially all of my readers are from Canada, with few from the States. That's cool. There was one from Russia. Hey dude from Russia!

I realize that nobody really cares about this except for me, but I really enjoyed looking at it. It was stuff that I wondered about, y'know.

Alright here you go:

Live It Out rules. They found me on twitter and I really like their jams. Living With Lions/Lifetime/Saves The Day type pop-punk but with gruffer vocals and a little more on the hardcore side. They're brand new and I can't wait for more stuff from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment