Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What Else Is New

Are you sick of stuff? Let me tell you some things that I am fucking sick and tired of.

I'm fucking sick of school. I'm sick of writing long research papers on things that both the prof and I know I don't give a shit about. Do I like learning about Roman art? Yes. Do I like 10 page papers on fucking interior space. Fuck no. We both know this is a fucking waste of my time and I'm going to do a shitty job on it. Maybe if I keep doing this badly I can fail!

I'm fucking sick of being too poor to afford things I need. I can barely afford groceries and I'm scraping by on pasta. I participate in "Buy Nothing Day" every fucking day. It's because I can't afford anything. "Just ask your parents for money?" Well my dad's business had a shitty year last year. Would he give me money? Yes, of course my parents aren't going to let their kids starve. But I'm not going to let my parents flirt with bankruptcy just so I can afford some more Cap'n fucking Crunch.

I'm fucking sick of every relationship I'm in shitting the bed about a month and half in. If you don't care about me like that don't build me up so I can eat shit later. I'm just another name crossed off your list now. Thanks a million.

I'm fucking sick of having spaghetti and tomato sauce every goddamn night for dinner.

I'm fucking sick of how I don't give a fuck about anything and I'm fucking sick of every area of my life not working out.

I'm fucking sick of everyone around me being happier than I am.

I just want to curl up with an Ergs! album and forget about my problems. Is that too much to ask? Apparently!

Fuck the world

No comments:

Post a Comment