Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pray For Rain

Ok, so that last blog was pretty ridiculous. MY BAD. Stuff was getting to me in the heat of the moment. Can't let your problems walk all over you like that. I mean I bet more than half the people who read this (all 2!) deal with that type of shit all the time. So I apologize for that. Except for the statement about spaghetti and tomato sauce, I'm getting really tired of that shit.

Right now my ideal state would be cranking Dorkrockcorkrod, hanging with my best friends, not having to worry about school, biting into a fat burrito with an old episode of the simpsons on. Oh well, I guess I'll have to deal.

Life's making it's big push and I gotta push back.

(Title of new favourite person if you catch that reference. Except you Selly, you don't count).

No comments:

Post a Comment