Monday, March 8, 2010

Scategories

One thing I've kind of always been interested in is dreams. It's mostly because I dream like a motherfucker. I usually have several every night and they are usually pretty vivid. I find that about 95% of the dreams I have reference things that happened to me during the day as well. Not always major, actually usually the opposite; a small minute detail that I usually forget about, but obviously don't because they show up in my dream. I've also had the dreams that apparently can speak about your personal problems subconsciously (endless falling means running away from problems I'm pretty sure. I had the dream where your teeth fall out as well, but I forget what it's supposed to mean). I took a psychology course in university last year and we talked about interpreting dreams a decent amount. The conclusion that was arrived at in class was that you can't determine much about a situation/feelings/person/etc. from what happens in their dreams. I'm totally cool with that, but it's still interesting for me to think about what they might mean to me in the morning. I almost always forget them within ten minutes of waking up anyways, unless I make a point to remember what happened. I don't know, it's probably one of those things that's useless, but it's also one of those small pleasures I take in life that can make a day a lot better.

Today was one of those days where it seems like everything is going pretty well. I left for school with a full stomach and the weather was nice enough that I didn't have to wear a coat and had to have sunglasses on. When I got home I put on shorts, which always puts me in a good mood. I'll wearing vans with no socks in no time!

"I never thought I could feel as good as the way I feel today"

No comments:

Post a Comment