Saturday, March 27, 2010

All My Friends Are Living Saints

Can't think of a nice intro! Just going to cut to the chase!

Everyone has problems. Often times in said problems there is more than just yourself involved in it. So naturally, you always wonder who is more at fault; yourself or the other person, or people, involved. It's always easier to place the blame on others, because everyone knows it feels nice to know you're right and they're wrong. But after awhile you really have to wonder if it's you, especially when it seems to be the same situation over and over. For the most part, people don't like to make others feel shitty, especially about themselves, so letting them down easy or dumbing down a problem is an easy way out. So it gets kinda hard not to think "it's my fault and they're just letting me down easy".

I know it sounds like I'm super bummed, but I'm not! Serious! I'll stop the vague and incoherent blogs, I promise!

Anyways, you should listen to these bands, they make me crazy. All hail Polar Bear Club and The Wonder Years!


























No comments:

Post a Comment