Friday, March 19, 2010

My City Dies At Night

Probably a bad idea to start a blog without a topic in mind, but you know what? Fuck it, I do what I want.

Ever have one of those days where you just can't shake a bad mood? I had one of those today. For the past little while I've been really good about keeping a positive state of mind, but obviously that can't stick all the time. While on the way home I kind of realized that it is just not worth it. It's important to focus on the stuff that makes your life good, rather than the stuff that pisses you off. Because what the fuck is that stuff worth anyways? Nothing, is the answer.

I do have a bunch of things I've been thinking about writing about on here, but don't have anywhere near enough time to get it all up right now. There's too much work to do and it's hard to make time for everyone. But give it about a month and I'll be home with absolutely nothing to do but skate, spin records and have a million different thoughts run through my head every second. So essentially; give it a month and I'll be in ideal blog writing conditions.

Sidenote: I really need to work on not being such a messy eater, I'm on my third shirt of the day.

I feel sort of confused and in some weird other version of my life. It's extremely odd. But I'm pretty sure it's just my imagination running wild and me over-thinking stuff. More of the usual right?

Usually I hate school with a passion and find that I'm really selling myself short on work. Somehow this semester I'm not doing much more work, but my marks are higher than they've ever been. I'm pretty sure I know why, but I'm not sure.

I'm seeing A Wilhelm Scream tomorrow and could not be more excited about it. I wrote a blog about them at the start of the school year and all the positive things I said about them then still apply now. They (and especially bass player Bri) still completely rip my face off lyrically and musically. It's been more than a year since I've seen them and I'm more than ready to experience their live show again. I even made a shirt that says "A Wilhelm 'Stache" because I shaved a mustache for the show.

Woo-hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment