Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hey Man

It might be odd, considering the fact that I'm Canadian, but I fucking hate winter/snow. Mostly because it is not conducive to the following things that I enjoy doing a lot:

  • skateboarding
  • wearing tanktops/basketball jerseys
  • wearing shorts
  • wearing vans with no socks
  • wearing flipped up hats
Also, at shows you have to coat check. The cold sucks, it's uncomfortable and I shiver like a motherfucker.

I'm taking some time for myself, I think I really need it right now and it would be the best thing for me. Fuck all the outside influences and pressure, take pleasure in the little things and do some stuff that you enjoy.

Stop listening to what ever you have on and put on Rehasher, Shook Ones or Crime in Stereo instead.

End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment