Saturday, December 26, 2009

And I Know You Know The Feeeelinnnnnnnn'

So I guess I'm going to be a blog poser and post a bunch of stuff of what I thought of 2009. I'm not doing it in one go because 1. who the fuck wants to read that much of my rambling in one go? and 2. I'm too lazy to do it all right now and it's 2am anyways.

First Part!
Graph of how this year went for me personally. Some of 2009 kicked my ass, some of it ruled harder than any year has before. I did some things I wanted to for a long time, I did some things I wish I never had. Who cares? Life gets better when you realize you don't have to let it beat you down all the time. Red line is kind of neutral. Above is feeling good, below is being bummed. Easy shit, right?










Wow, I thought that the picture would turn out bigger. Whatever, you get the just of it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment