Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Blood In My Veins

I definitely do not like the band Brand New as much as most people do. Don't get me wrong, I think they're a good band and I really enjoy Your Favourite Weapon, but I find that most people who like this band REALLY like this band. It seems to me that there are very few casual fans of Brand New, like myself. They're definitely polarizing, you either don't listen to them or you fucking adore them and dream about drifting around in limbo with Jesse Lacey. I guess I'm the exception.

Like I said, Your Favourite Weapon is my favourite Brand New album, which isn't too much of an unpopular opinion I don't think. Where I differ from most people is that I don't flip over their later material. I'm only sometimes in the mood to listen to Deja Entendu (A fucking great album title.) and don't enjoy The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me. To be honest, I've never even listened to Daisy.

Again, like I said (Jesus, use a thesaurus bro.) I'm only sometimes in the mood to listen to Deja Entendu. I pretty much need to be either bummed out, tired or hungover.

But I'm definitely in the mood right now and I'll be damned if this isn't the best shit in the world at the moment:

No comments:

Post a Comment