Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Wrong Life Again

Hard Girls, who released the excellent A Thousand Surfaces in 2014, just put out a new EP for free/donation on Quote Unquote Records this week. Though it is brief, at 3 songs, two of which being new and on being a live version of "Flying Dream", it certainly picks up where the riff masterpiece that was their last album left off. "Get Up", the acoustic number that ends the thing, is my favourite song so far this year, but we're only a month into 2016, so I guess that's a dumb thing to say. It hits me pretty fucking hard, is what I was trying to say.

I think you should probably check it out. The fact that's it's free doesn't hurt either.


Click on the pic for it!

Here's to hoping that this means a new album from a very, very good band.

No comments:

Post a Comment