Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Zack Attack

I have no idea how, but yesterday I remembered that the site Saved By The Bell Quote Of The Day exists and ended up reading through a pretty decent chunk of the entries.

Essentially the dude watches an episode of Saved By The Bell and then dissects it and makes fun of how completely ridiculous the show was and how absolutely terrible the writing/jokes were. I guess it only works if you are familiar with the show or grew up in the 90's, but it is really, really funny.

This is one of my personal favourites, but I would totally recommend reading through all of them at some point because they really are hilarious.

Man, Saved By The Bell was such a dumb fucking show. I'm so happy that something that terrible managed to stick around for so long, because it's impossible not to laugh at how stupid it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment