Monday, June 13, 2011

People Must Have Seen The Sparks

I think this blog might be dying.

Now I could just be saying that because it's been around ten days since my last post, but I feel kind of burnt out on it at the moment as well. Maybe I'm just burnt out on writing in general right now? Who knows! I mean I've had this thing for a decently long time and it has definitely outlasted most blogs. If you're wondering, I am basing that fact off absolutely nothing, but it seems like most blogs are pretty short-lived. I've kept this thing going for a pretty long time though. I obviously post more often sometimes, but it has been trucking for about three and a half years now.

Theoretically, I should writing tons right now. I've been home from Guelph for more almost two months, so I have no school related writing to do and haven't had any to do for a while. I only work weekends and still have pretty much no money. This means that I have pretty much nothing to do. So I guess it's just laziness that I don't update this? I guess so.

I started using tumblr more too, but I've always like blogger more. It seems like tumblr is mostly just people recycling pictures they think are funny and taking pictures of themselves. I'm totally down with that, but I like that blogger requires you to write something out and put at least some amount of thought into what you are posting.

But tumblr has been occupying a decent amount of my time. So I guess maybe that's why I haven't been writing here as much.


So it seems that is turning into another one of my posts about pretty much nothing that I have to crank out in order to get back in the hang of writing. Sorry, I'm sure these can be pretty annoying.

'Sup with you guys? I'm seeing the motherfucking Descendents in four days. It's really cool for me because it's my birthday, but it should be cool for everyone because it's the Descendents. I know I'm a pretty huge fan which makes my opinion pretty biased, but they are one of the most important punk bands ever. It's also free and has OFF! and Fucked Up opening. Me saying this has probably gotten pretty old, but it's going to be really, really, REALLY fun and awesome. It's huge for me to finally get to see them.

The rest of North by Northeast is going to be a blast too!

Life's pretty rad right now, even if I've already got pretty gnarly sunglasses and vans tanlines going from work. But who cares right?

No comments:

Post a Comment