Friday, February 11, 2011

I Hope You're In Your Car Right Now Turning This Shit Up So Loud

Man, in three months I get to see two bands who I place as my second and third favourites ever right now. I figured it would be a long time and nothing short of a miracle if I ever got to because they are both inactive and old and getting on with their lives. But they both decided to play shows in Canada within a month of each other. Lifetime and The Descendents, i can't wait to see you guys. My weekend is wide open and one of my best friends is coming up to hang out. Today I went to go cash a check, with which I bought some beer, some McDonalds and some snacks. I'm gonna go finish my laundry, have a few PBRs (they were on sale!) and probably watch Big Trouble In Little China. Appreciate the small things.

Life rules.

PMA



No comments:

Post a Comment