Monday, October 4, 2021

Somehow Don't Seem to Matter Much Anymore

You ever think about how weird it is that I've consistently written here, even though people saying anything back to me about it happens like once every two years? I feel like it's fair to quantify 10+ years of me blogging here as yelling into the void, but is it? I don't think that I treat this like a diary though, where it's just me ejecting my feelings and emotions out into the internet, which is I guess the purpose of writing into the void? In my mind that seems like the purpose of a diary blog, but that's also open to interpretation too. I don't necessarily advertise this place, but I don't hide it either. So it's somewhere between a diary and a public website? I thought of this as being a short nothing post, as they used to make up a huge portion of the entries here. Almost no text and no substance. Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment