Saturday, August 22, 2020

Random Anecdote, Part XXIII

 Last year I was at a house show and some friends and I were hanging out with others we didn’t really know in the kitchen before the bands started. The house had bought  two boxes of Halloween chips for everyone to snack on and we picked out one of each flavour and laid them out on the table. We made a game in which we got each person in the kitchen to rank each flavour of chips. 

Sidenote: Somehow everyone seemed to pick either Salt and Vinegar or Ketchup as their top flavours. What the fuck is wrong with people???

One member of the crowd resisted the game in favour of bragging about being vegan. We then started to draw things on the whiteboard in the kitchen. We encouraged this person to draw something to which they replied "I only know how to draw eyebrows," before proceeding to draw that eyebrow shape on the board.

My friend then came out, saw the whiteboard, and drew an oval around the eyebrow, forming the face of the Pringles man. I don't think many other people noticed, but I really enjoyed knowing that this person draws the Pringles man mustache on their face every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment