Friday, May 29, 2020

I Think I Hate You

It's hard for me to think of anything worthwhile to say at this moment. The world seems okay when you can be distracted for a day, but it's never long before something like a black man getting suffocated to death by a racist cop or a black woman being pushed off her apartment balcony by a group of cops who conveniently have their body cams off reminds you that our world is so profoundly flawed and basically not worth of existing.

Yesterday I figured that I would put up a Spotify playlist that I had made. Kind of seems trite now, but I don't know what else to do and I guess there's no reason I can't. It's mostly spacey ska/reggae punk songs that aren't actually ska songs. I made it originally because it's a little niche subgenre that I like to put on when it's really hot out and I'm smoking a joint. Some of the songs are anti-cop, so maybe that's how I can tie. Put it on and let's hope that one day a bunch of pigs will get their heads cut off in a public square because that's what they fucking deserve.

ACAB

No comments:

Post a Comment