Tuesday, May 28, 2019

How Many Horror Movies We Sat Through

I listened to a podcast where one pro wrestler I like interviewed another pro wrestler I like.

The one mentioned he contributed to a song by Kimya Dawson, so I read the Wikipedia entry on her.

The article said she was friends with Paul Baribeau.

Thought about how my friends listened to him a lot in university.

Asked a friend where to start with his music.

Watched a video of him playing on a couch.

Put on his record and tried to start looking for jobs.

Ended up staring into the air and listening instead.

Thought about you and the tough times you've gone through. Thought about the night we had like in the song.

I've seen you since then and I think it was better for you.

Know that you're a little better now, but I still worry a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment