Monday, January 17, 2011

You Know What They Say, You Are What You Eat. I Guess That's Why We're Awesome

Last night, I went to a punk show in Kitchener. The two bands that headlined, Wayfarer and !ATTENTION!, were the ones that I knew on the bill. The opening bands really didn't do much for me, but then these came out and put absolutely incredible sets. I really think they are both something really special that a lot more people should know about. Coincidentally, they also both have a ton of music available for free. I think I've probably posted them already at sometime or another, but I'm putting this stuff up again because I love it so much.

Wayfarer (Recommended if you like:Hot Water Music, Attack In Black)

!ATTENTION! (RIYL: old blink-182 with Tom Araya from Slayer singing)

They also both contributed tracks to a cover album released by Juicebox Records (the label linked to above). Their respective Brand New and blink covers are great, as are many others on it. So uh, yea. Download it and get rad.


THEY ARE GOOD BANDS. YOU SHOULD LISTEN AND LEARN THE WORDS. THEN GO SEE THEM AND SING ALONG AT THE FRONT. SHIT'S FREE. C'MON BRAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment