Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Not A Change Of Pace, This Time I'll Get It Right

I think I might start doing a "Song Of The Day" type deal. Not necessarily anything new or obscure, but just the song that I'm feeling the most that day. I really think that I need to start adding more to this blog and music occupies about 70% of my thoughts on a daily basis, so this things seems like a logical step. The only thing that sucks is that the only way I know how to put songs on this thing is via YouTube videos (I suck at computers). Whatever, get over it.

Song Of The Day, January 17th 2010:

Last night, !ATTENTION! covered "Pathetic" by blink-182 and it reminded me that Dude Ranch is an incredible pop-punk record, one of my all-time favourites and I haven't listened to it in a while.

So yea:

No comments:

Post a Comment