Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Susanne!

Unfortunately my laptop, affectionately known as "the craptop" or "crappy" for short, has finally gone to computer heaven. By the end of it it had:

1 permenant black thumb print in the upper centre of the screen.
1 large crack running from the upper centre to the lower right of the screen.
1 corner held together by green painting tape.
1 missing ctrl key.
1 non-functional left mouse button.
1 external wireless card because the original melted.
1 battery that could only hold a 30 minute charge.

It really got to be a pain in the ass and I was pretty much the only person that could actually use because of all the nuances that went along with it, but you know what? I'm going to fucking miss that thing. It had fucking character. But I know now that it's in a better place, frollicking in laptop heaven, computing in a binary code meadow.

Fuck, I'm weird. It's collecting dust on my desk. I will miss it and it's faded Stomp Records sticker though.

But yea, I haven't really been able to write out stuff since I've been using my family's desktop in the mean time. Fortunately I have a new one on the way, so full length, me rambling about positivity and life and music will resume once I have it in my possession. This situation also impeded my ability to post youtube videos (because this computer sucks), which seems to be the crutch of this fucking thing.

So soon I'll be at school putting off work with a new laptop. Expect blogs pour out by the thousands.

Um, yea.

Ps. Weezer's da best. And not just because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment