Monday, November 9, 2009

Thinking About You Makes Me Smile

I actually have to be the most emotionally up and down person in the world. One day I can be so infatuated with someone that I think about them all day and only listen to corny love songs. The very next day I'll be so convinced that they hate me that I don't feel like doing anything. In the first scenario I feel like I'm on top of the world. There's a spring in my step and I make dumb jokes all day long. In the second scenario I feel like the entire weight of the world is on my shoulders. I mope around and make self-depreciating jokes.

But when I feel like shit there are some things that always cheer me up no matter what. These are a few:





As well as these websites:
www.qwantz.com
www.fuckyeahsharks.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment