Sunday, November 8, 2009

Go Me

I think I've constructed the ultimate playlist for being bummed out. I made it last year when I was pretty depressed, but I listened to it a few days ago and each song still gets me. Without further ado: "fuck my life" the playlist.

Bayside- Don't Call Me Peanut (live in Chicago)
Bayside- The Ghost of St. Valentine
ALL- Long Distance
ALL-Shreen
Descendents- I'm The One
Edna's Goldfish- Eventually, Anyway
Hifi Handgrenades- Detroit Has a Skyline
High School Football Heroes- A Long Look at a Short Lived Dream
Ill Scarlett- NTF (acoustic)
Tony Sly- On The Outside
No Use For a Name- International You Day
The Police- So Lonely
Pulley- The Ocean Song
Reel Big Fish- Suckers
Simple Plan- I'd Do Anything (yea go on, hate me for it)
The Swellers- Keep Looking Where Your Eyes Are Looking Now
The Swellers- Skoots
We Are The Union- This Is My Life (And It's Ending One Minute At A Time)
We Are The Union- I'm Like John Cusack
Weezer- Why Bother
Weezer- Butterfly
311- Love Song
Bad Astronaut- Minus
Bomb The Music Industry- King of Minneapolis Parts III and IV
Bouncing Souls- Lean on Sheena
Daggermouth- Hit 'Em High, Hit 'Em Low, Don Flamingo
Descendents- Dreams
Arrogant Sons of Bitches- The Last Bell I Will Ever Hear
Arrogant Sons of Bitches- So Lets Go! Nowhere
Arrogant Sons of Bitches- Kill The President
Arrogant Sons of Bitches- Rocketrocketrocketship
Arrogant Sons of Bitches- Royal Fuck Deluxe
blink-182- Dammit
blink-182- Lemmings

woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment