Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mother, I sold my soul for management

Well in classic me style, I went to the mall the other day with no intention of buying anything and ended up spending more than $100.

One of those purchases was Career Suicide by A Wilhelm Scream which I have been meaning to pick up for goddamn ever. It doesn't disappointment me in the slightest, but I knew it wouldn't. First thing is that from a bass playing point of view, it's the best album that's come out it so long. Bri Robinson is so good that the record makes me want to just sit down and practice in my room all week. The guitars shred just as hard and every song is fast as fuck. For now at least, once I'm done listening to it, I have to put it on again because there's just nothing else I feel like listening to more right now.

One of the other things I bought was The Dark Knight Returns. It's pretty sweet. It's by Frank Miller and it's the story of Batman coming back as a 50-60 year old and still trying to do his thing.

Even though this song isn't off Career Suicide:

No comments:

Post a Comment