Saturday, September 12, 2009

51 Albums That Changed My Life

This idea started one day when I was bored and home from university. I first thought that making a list of my 50 favourite albums would be a good and semi-productive way to pass the time. I find that placing things into lists is a reoccurring thing that I do. Music is a very important thing to me and seems to be most of what I talk about. Then the list would have short descriptions of why I liked them, a sentence or two. Once I got started I discovered that narrowing down 50 albums and organizing them in order was a lot harder than I had planned. So I figured, if I'm going to spend this much time organizing the list, I can put in that extra effort and make semi in-depth thoughts about them.

I started it at the beginning of the summer and only finished the first part of it now. To be fair though, my job during the summer takes up a lot of my time. I'll put up the other parts as soon as I finish writing them. So here you go: my thoughts on why the music that I like is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment