Thursday, March 21, 2019

And She's Got One of the Best All-Time Laughs in the History of All-Time Laughs, She Laughs with Her Entire Body

Since I consider IMU to be the definitive document of my life, I feel it's important to write about important things that happen to me and the big changes I go through. I've accepted an offer to begin a PhD at Concordia in September! I think I should access my emo side (as if I have another side) and write a full post about that, but now I want to revive an old IMU classic and document this time in my life in a series of High Fidelity Top 5s.

Top 5 Things I Will Miss About The Annex
5. Wiener's Home Hardware.
4. Living by Bathurst (the 'Thurst) Station.
3. Korean food.
2. Christie Pits
1. Being able to see the CN Tower from Borden Street.

Top 5 2019 Records I Can't Wait For
5. Whatever Daniel Romano's 2 new records will be.
4. Vince Staples
3. Crying?????
2. Baggage
1. Oso Oso

Top 5 Post-1992 Steven Segal Movies
5. Fire Down Below
4. Half Past Dead
3. Under Siege 2
2. On Deadly Ground
1. Exit Wounds

Top 5 Bench Players on the 2019 Raptors
5. Patrick McCaw
4. Norm Powell
3. Chris Boucher
2. Fred Van Vleet
1. OG Anunoby

Top 5 Things That Will Happen During the 2019 Baseball Season
5. Clay Bucholz getting traded for a A piece that won't turn into anything.
4. Bryce Harper hitting 50 bombs in Philly.
3. Mike Trout leading the Angels to the playoffs and winning a series.
2. Yasiel Puig and Joey Votto becoming best friends.
1. Vladimir Guerrero Jr. getting called up and winning American League Rookie of the Year.

Top 5 Things I Can't Wait to do in Montreal
5. Eat a smoked meat sandwich every day and get high cholesterol.
4. Learn.
3. Become a better French speaker.
2. Go to see the Jays each year at Olympic Stadium.
1. Start a nice new life with Rebecca and our two bobos.

No comments:

Post a Comment