Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I, Musical Genius

I swear I have posts with some actual content to them in progress right now. Hold tight all 0 of you who remember that this blog actually exists.

In the meantime, here's a video of one of the bests nights of my life. And hey, on top of that it's the song that this blog is named after. If you keep an eye for a kid in a white and blue baseball tee on the stage-left side of the crowd, that's me.




ASOB's music always takes me back to a time in my life when I was bummed about some things, but everything was still easy to deal with. Three Cheers For Disappointment is a big part of why I'm the person I am today. I still can't hear "Nowhere" without having my fist clenched and screaming "It's gonna rain tonight, but it's gotta stop eventually. Let's anticipate the sun and warmth and raise our fists and say "Everything is always falling apart but I can't."".

They make me so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment