Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Head Is A Corkscrew

I was going to write a post out that said "words cannot describe how good this song is". Then I got to thinking about how dumb that statement is. Doesn't saying that then imply that the song is some untouchable level of awesome. So the statement totally would actually be describing how good the song is.

I went to go see the New York Abstract Expressionist show at the AGO today, can you tell I'm back in modern art mode?

Anyways, this is the song I was talking about. This band's been rocking my world since I saw them like two weeks ago:


House Boat put out a new album. First listen I thought "Meh, just sounds like House Boat". Then I had another listen today and realized that I love it lots. And that every other band will have to try pretty hard to top this song for the rest of the year:


No comments:

Post a Comment