Monday, July 25, 2011

Every Thing Is Always Falling Apart, But I Can't

If you went through the entire internet and ranked every single thing on there, these two videos would be tied for places 1-69. I say it all the time, but seriously Jeff, <3. <3.



I had one of those days where I thought I was losing my mind for a little bit. But this guy always sets me straight.

On a completely different note, my dog is very smart. He first realized while younger that if he sat down in front of any member of our family, his cuteness would overwhelm us and we would be forced to come and pat his head, which he finds very enjoyable. Soon we grew tired of the sit-down and needed something more. After that he began to sit near us and poke at our hands with his nose, so that they move onto his head, already in prime patting position (PPP). This new move lead to many "Awwwww Jack"s. Eventually we even got used to an act that cute. But now he has outsmarted all of us and come up with an act so cute that it is impossible to ignore it. He has now invented the "gently paw at the pant of your leg" that he puts into use while seated beside you.

My dog is a genius. Among dogs at least. He also figured out that he had to knock over a giant basket to get his ball out one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment