Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Hate Your Bad Tattoos And Second Hand Stories

Usually when I go home for extended breaks from school I plan to do a whole load of stuff but never get around to it. But this break was actually different, in that I did a whole bunch of stuff that I really wanted to.

Obviously the onus is on seeing my home friends when I'm in Toronto because chances are starting to become few and far between. Some highlights were:

  • Meeting up with Paul and Damien, drinking loads in his basement, drinking loads more on the TTC, then getting 6 doughnuts from Warden station, them taking a leak on station wall while we were waiting for the train and then drinking openly in the Eaton Center during the height of Christmas shopping. Once we got back we watched Freaky Friday.
  • New Years: meeting a random French black guy and taking him everywhere with us that night, getting super drunk, him dancing with everyone and everywhere, him ditching us because the bar wasn't playing techno and then going to Fillmore's
  • Plans to see Sherlock Holmes escalating into a full day of drunken ridiculousness with Dwyer and Damien
  • Getting super drunk at the bar beside the movie theater with Jesse, then getting way too high with him and James. As soon as we got into BurgerKing I couldn't hold myself anymore and threw up a bunch of Swedish Berries
  • Going the Automatiste exhibition at the F.H. Varley gallery in Markham. It's easy to foget an immature loser like myself really does like art.
  • Chugging Pabst with my 29 year old brother before my family made us go to Christmas mass
  • Watching True Lies whilst very high at College
  • Nobody being able to comprehend my beard at a work party
Hot damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment