Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Stoked On Life

I had a dream Sunday night that Mark Hoppus gave me a high-five for wearing a descendents shirt. Then he said he liked my vans and dedicated "Online Songs" to me. Pretty rad dream.

Anyways, update? Yea update on my boring-ass life.

The biggest thing is that it's almost time to head back to the University of Guelph. I could not be more happy about this. Our new crib is incredible and seeing all the people from school again will be great. Plus there's O-Week before classes. And classes are a joke for the first month. Which means that it will be party time all the time. Seriously though, I should buckle down this year and actually do some work. I really feel like I've been coasting through my program so far, mostly because I have. I know I can do a lot better than I have and I am going to.

Coming home from school I was really looking for a fresh start and leaving all my problems behind me. I am positive that I've done that. I like to generally think of myself as a positive person. I'm back to being that way. At least I'm pretty sure I am.

Being a lifeguard at Ontario Place is fun while you re-connect with work friends, make new work friends and don't really do much. Then eventually you get to a point where it takes too much energy and you stop giving a fuck about anything that happens there. I'm way past that point and don't really care. Almost done and the reprieve from the water park will be welcomed.

Everything seems to be going right in at least some way. It's nice.

Leave with this. They did it the best, hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment